Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
leafit.jpg

Leafit.com

Been around for a long time. nice aged domain
https://www.google.ca/search?q="leafit.com"&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij0uDNx-vTAhVj3IMKHfx-Db8Q_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=950#imgrc=m26IBatf7D5VCM:

Cost me almost 800USD on GoDaddy

I don't usually pay that much but I thought this domain had a very interesting history and someone bid against me right to the bitter end.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

leafitbanner.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Televising it here on Namepros is a sure fire way to have it get renewed. I personally don't like the name that much but brandables are really subjective.

•••
Televising it here on Namepros is a sure fire way to have it get renewed. I personally don't like the name that much but brandables are really subjective.

Yup, I thought of that.
Worst case.... I get my 800 bucks back, I won't be heartbroken either way.

I don't figure I will make huge bucks on this one and I was hoping for a quick flip if it clears.

Everything in life happens for a purpose.... I don't sweat the small stuff.

•••
Leafit could be fit for the marijuana industry.

•••
Landed in my account officially today.
Took an inquiry after I posted here asking how much and I said I have not decided yet.

Trying to think of a few ideas....

Could also be used as "Leaf it" as in leave it alone a marijuana anonymous site

leafly - to get it
leafit - to leave it

Anyone else got any ideas for development of this domain?
I think I might have better odds at getting some money if there is an active website.

•••
I see a organic type company focused on fitness since it is a mashed together name of Leaf and Fit. It could also be a green tea brand or something similar.

•••
The domain was actually used by a fitness company called Leaf Fit and the domain was leafit.com.
I did not like the way they used the domain because technically they were missing an f.

•••
Sounds fresh! An environmentally aware (or 'green') IT/hosting company? - Leaf IT

Last edited:
•••
•••
And sure enough there is an it company using it
http://www.leafit.co.za/
Might be my newbie naivety again, but couldn't you approach them? Say it's a good name, suitable for many uses, but after researching you wondered if they'd like it first? You might not have bought it with them in mind but it's a perfect fit for them.

•••
also, an IT company called Leaf. LEAF IT (information technology)

great brandable for that market. make sure it's searchable on flippa.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back