Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Snapname losing your name

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cache

VIP Member
Impact
132
I have a name I won Apr.4

Snapname already got my money, but I have never received any instruction
on how to get it. Kept calling and email every other day for the last few weeks.

The whois is changed to someone else at moniker. Moniker asked me to contact
snap, snap says waiting for moniker's reply.

Have this happened to you?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
just want to report, this problem is resolved. snapnames says that moniker made a mistake.
 
0
•••
Actually, no -

moniker and snap seem to be 2 of the better organizations I have worked with.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back