- Impact
- 3,267
I have been building a Windows screen capture tool called Captures for the last several months. A free tier available, Pro is $24.99 one time. No subscription ever.
I also added a feature I think domain investors will find useful. Screenshot any domain list from any marketplace and it extracts all the domain names automatically into a clean list you can copy straight to a spreadsheet or paste as text. Works on GoDaddy auctions, Dynadot, NameJet, expired lists, portfolio pages, images with domains, anywhere.
GetCaptures.com, free to try, no account required. Follow at @TryCaptures on X if you want to keep up with updates.
Also running a 30% affiliate program for anyone who wants to help spread the word.
Any downloads, feedback, or shares are genuinely appreciated.
I also added a feature I think domain investors will find useful. Screenshot any domain list from any marketplace and it extracts all the domain names automatically into a clean list you can copy straight to a spreadsheet or paste as text. Works on GoDaddy auctions, Dynadot, NameJet, expired lists, portfolio pages, images with domains, anywhere.
GetCaptures.com, free to try, no account required. Follow at @TryCaptures on X if you want to keep up with updates.
Also running a 30% affiliate program for anyone who wants to help spread the word.
Any downloads, feedback, or shares are genuinely appreciated.
Last edited:














