NameSilo

Turnkey Screen Capture website and custom script...Great Domain name.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solution

Established Member
Impact
0
Domain Name: screen-grabber.com

Registrar : GODADDY.COM, INC.

Registration Date : May 31st 2009

Alexa Ranking : 6,229,482

info :

Screen Capture website and custom script for sale.

I have no stats so assume no traffic or revenue.

Script is written in Delphi and was custom made for me, rights and source code will be transfered to new owner.

I have spent ZERO time with this, but with a little promotion it should do well.

Price : 200$
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price reduced to 180$ , I'd like to sell this asap
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back