Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain smartphone domains ...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan2

Account Closed
Impact
2
I have registered g1smartphone.com and g1smartphone.mobi just now , I wanted from all you guys will it be any Trade mark issue ?? Actually I have a plan of setting up a blog kind of site ..I bought them with this idea not for selling it to Google or so ..I need your advice ...ASAP ..If this is not the correct section please move it but don't ignore, And also I need your appraisals on them as well
thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back