Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Small vps account for Aussie hoster

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
I am looking for a vps with cpanel.whm. Great server specs, intial install and optimizing including security all setup ready to add accounts.
I would like to spend no more than $15 per month.
Please email or pm if you have anything.

Also, I am located in Melbourne Australia.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd like to advise that cpanel/whm VPS licenses are $15 alone. :]
 
0
•••
I would agree with Joe. The pricing for the licensing alone "could" become and issue.

Have you considered lxadmin/HostInABox? Depending on the number of accounts you plan on placing on this VPS it "may" work out for you.
 
0
•••
You could consider DirectAdmin. With a Fused Hosting vps, directadmin is only $5/mo!
 
0
•••
Can you please specify your requirements please? Would you consider US located servers?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back