IT.COM

$ Small e-commerce website with 3 products needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I need someone to make and install on a server an online store selling beer boots better known as das boots (see: beer fest:P). Only 3 products are going to be on the website. I think best idea would just use an open source e-commerce site such as e-commerce or cubecart.

I will add the products myself. All I would need you to do is install it on the server, tweak the look a bit, make a logo and maybe a few other things so it could be up and running.

I dont think it should be that hard. No idea how much I should charge so thats open to discussion. THanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ngignac said:
I think best idea would just use an open source e-commerce site such as e-commerce or cubecart.

Hi ngignac!

Any details about how do you plan to get payment?
Will it be a complete e-shop solution or just a simple system that allows to get orders and then you'll handle them manually (by phone, etc)?

•••
Reply from Bluetrendz Designs

Pm Sent :)

•••
website development

Hi,
This is Pradeep from Business Strategy Solutions. Please have a look at www.bizstrategysolutions.com to see our portfolio. I can make the website for you. We are experts in logo design, css, html, xhtml, flash, php, mysql, .net, sql server . If you are interested, please contact me through our website([email protected]).
Looking forward to be working with you.
Regards,
Pradeep

ngignac said:
Hello, I need someone to make and install on a server an online store selling beer boots better known as das boots (see: beer fest:P). Only 3 products are going to be on the website. I think best idea would just use an open source e-commerce site such as e-commerce or cubecart.

I will add the products myself. All I would need you to do is install it on the server, tweak the look a bit, make a logo and maybe a few other things so it could be up and running.

I dont think it should be that hard. No idea how much I should charge so thats open to discussion. THanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back