Dynadot

domain Slugfests.com - Please Appraise, Fighting Website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise Slugfests.com

I can see this Domain Name being developed into a Fighting Website.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well according to the Google translator sounds to me a bit to "Roman Coliseum" which wouldn't be the best option in my opinion and therefore I doubt someone would choose it as a brand, or what left is a site that talk about these ... so I'd say $0 - $10

Or for a game name? I don't know...it depends of if you trust sit with the name ... I'd let it expire if not sold

•••
I have to disagree -- that is a great domain for a fight-oriented site. Even something like YouTube/DM/etc. aggregation into a video blog would work well for it, and the domain "radio tests" well (aside from the plural/singular issue ie. I could see some people getting confused whether it's Slugfest or Slugfests.) In fact, you might consider replacing that parking page with just that, a simple aggregator running on WP wouldn't cost $50 to set up, would get the domain indexed for relevant terms, and would almost certainly bring in more than it is for parking -- all of which helps to better define and enhance the market value of the name (for such a specific name, at least.)

Frank

•••
It is possibly worth $xxxx maybe more,but the 's' takes away a bit,
has to be a fighting site developed ! mma,boxing

•••
I agree this is a nice name. A "slug fest" best describes an action packed fight.

This can also be used outside the fight arena for maybe court cases, b2b competitions, or at that point pretty much any competition specifically games and matches with very evenly matched opponents.

high xx to low xxx for quick reseller sale.

•••
A "slugfest" can also refer to baseball. In the sense where a game is really high scoring for both teams.

•••
Very nice, I appreciate all of the feedback.

Thank you

•••
What do you think?

2a6t75e.jpg

•••
Mid $xx to Very Low $xxx

This domain would be worth a lot more in the singular version. However, I do like the brand-ability strength of this name. This one's a keeper.

Good luck and may the ice cream on your spoon never drip onto your iPad™. ((:ghost:))

•••
I just cant get over the pural. I can easy say i never added a 's' to slugfest ever. I would dump the boxing gloves for MMA. Whoever buys this name and or site will probably be a youg adult that has no interest in traditional boxing. Mike Tyson we miss your ear biting days. Everything but your com available. $xx or better (eventally) goodluck

•••
I have posted Slugfests.com + Logo here on NamePros auctions section if any of you are interested. Good luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back