IT.COM

domain slot90.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ajah ikenna

Impact
slot90.com is about a website where people can come and do both online betting and offline betting with the company. if you check thisdays, betting websites generate more traffics than before and is a booming business across the globe(betting on football matches,basketball,tennis etc...). with the name being simple and easy to call ,i guess people will love it and generate more visit to the website. i got the name from a friend who just suggest the name for me and i loved it. it can equally be used as a shopping website like when you mention : ebay, amazon, aliexpress and then you mention "slot90", wow its really great.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you really need to buy the domain, you can simply send me a direct message.

•••
If you are trying to sell the domain using this thread, you are in the wrong section and you should be in the "selling domains" section.

If not and you are looking for an appraisal, my honest opinion is that slot90 is decent. I've been on a few gambling websites and I think slot90 is very relevant.

Perhaps you can have a selection of 90 slot games or something?

I think this only holds value if developed, the name alone won't fetch much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back