NameSilo

information Slides for Corporate Presentation

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Vimal Kumar

PotentNames.comTop Member
Impact
977
Hi All,

I recently received an unusual request from a potential client during an outbound.

The concerned client wants me to put together a Presentation deck which will be reviewed during their internal meeting. He wants me to put all possible information related to the domains which, will aide in decision making by the group.

I am posting to check if anyone has a preset presenation template for similar requests. I understand it will have elements of Search Volumes, CPC, Valuation, ROI, etc

Kindly share/ PM me the template or, a ready deck if possible. It will also help in understanding the best practises some of us are using ( I will also share my finalized deck)

Thanks!

Vimal
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well there are people willing to do it fiverr, monstorbacklinks
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back