Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Slice my design

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone able to slice a design + ensure that it's a fluid layout? It should expand with the browser width and expand vertically with the content.

I found a nice template I liked at 4templates but it turns out to be a very narrow (750w) design and I would like it to be a fluid design that expands with the browser to say 80% width.

I have the .psd but no idea how to splice it to a fluid design.

Please post in here if you can do this and include the price.

It doesn't look that narrow in the image, but it really is too narrow.
http://images.p7d6.arixmedia.com/pr/AX0082BR_2.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i can do that.. not a big deal.. PMing u right away..
 
0
•••
pming u the price
 
0
•••
Slicing...

Hi there,

I just sent you a private message. Please check it out.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Hi check me out..
 
0
•••
Hi,
I can do that for you. Pm on the way..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back