Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
What would you appraise Slept.com at?

Both wholesale and retail would be appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$1k wholesale, retail 3k to 5k

Last edited:
•••
Upside - Short, single word.
Downside - Past tense with likely limited end users.

I think what it sold for the other day is a fair range.

Brad

•••
target some mattress company? Slept very well...?

•••
$3,281 its worth what someones willing to pay for it

•••
This was in the drop 11-15. Was $3,281 the ultimate winning bid? Anyone know how many bidders?

•••
This was in the drop 11-15. Was $3,281 the ultimate winning bid? Anyone know how many bidders?

Yeah thats what it ended for on dropcatch, im not sure how many bidders but knowing dropcatch most of them were probably shillers anyway.

•••
Reads as a very usable domain. Agree with the past tense comment effects its usability. but, there are plenty of companies out there peddling all sorts of sleep aids. And in some sense the past-tense works as in having had a good nights sleep. that 'Bright-as-a-button' message after having slept well.
it's short and sweet and once read is unlikely to be confused with any other similar words. I reckon the resellers price was about right at the auction, Obviously the seller should be looking to triple (plus) their Investment for the end-user market. Plenty of non-prescription pharma companies to outbound to

Last edited:
•••
Sleep apnea, Sleep studies. cpap(.)com

•••
Wow! This is great. Thanks guys......

•••
I don't see a down side, even past tense as it is 5L and very memorable. Lots of uses already cited, I think it could go for $9k but may have to sit on it for awhile to get it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back