Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Skynixx.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrokenbox

Established Member
Impact
10
How much is it worth? I hope someone can give me an answer :P I'm not really interested in selling just wondering what I may be able to get. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sadly, I think its probably worth the registration fee.... nothing more. BUT you can develop it and make some cash off it if you have an idea or something to run with.

Personally I like names that dont get too many Google results sometimes or are very unique in this regard.... gives you a nice wide open space to branch out and open up a development idea without looking too much like a copycat.

So best of luck with the domain! and if you put some effort into it, it will be worth a lot more!

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
0$ to reg fee
 
0
•••
hah thanks. I didn't think it would get too much but it was free so any money made from it is profit ;) At the moment I'm developing it into a web design/affiliate marketing blog. Thanks for your feeedback :)
 
0
•••
Um, what is Skynixx? Only 57 Google results. Honestly, this name is worth $0
 
0
•••
It's a completely made up name that I created. It has no meaning whatsoever but I believe it definitely has the potential to be branded. Thanks for the feedback guys :)
 
0
•••
thebrokenbox said:
but I believe it definitely has the potential to be branded. Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Pretty much any name can be branded, if you were going to take the time and effort to brand a name though, I would start out with something better than this one. No offense, just my two cents.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back