Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoussamElbey

Established Member
Impact
*Title: Premium domain perfect for, bitcoins news niche
This premium, highly searched, exact match domain one of the top complete English words presents itself with an infinite amount of development possibilities making it an extremely valuable domain!
There is without a doubt a huge value in owning this exact match, .com! But, you can be the judge of that.
skybitcoins.com
Ultra-premium Domain
Domain Age: 4 Months
Are you a domain reseller looking for that perfect identity for your website or a blog? Well it doesn't get much better than this! The most killer name in domains is usually the easiest to remember and a name like this is POWERFUL.
* Premium Domain Names: What Makes a Domain Name Valuable?
Exact match words that name a service.
A word or two-words domain name that speaks to a huge business classification (for instance) will dependably order a premium. Samples of this include: bitcoinplus.com, realbitcoin.com, bitcoin.global, bitcoin.nyc, and so on.
TWO-word brandable names:
Names like “Skybitcoins.com” have value as a website name, a blog name or an application. Because of the popularity and development of the bitcoin, it has become important to know any change that occurs on its level, which can add a lot to the word of investment so these names are always in demand as domains name assets.
The “bitcoins news” niches are very HUGE. Skybitcoins.com is a great looking domain in this niche. It is an everlasting niche and not a "fad" that will be gone tomorrow.
This domain has tremendous potential for growth. Since it covers a very broad range of topics, you could easily take it in any direction you wish. You can continue adding a variety of content or you can focus in on a specific niche if you like.
Many companies have also realized that owning category-defining domain names can boost their existing domain name by allowing them to capture online traffic that they might not otherwise receive. For example, whenever internet users type the domain bitcoin.com into their browsers, they are directed to skybitcoin.com
“Having a domain name is the first step to your online identity. Whether it is to promote your website, or as part of a more global online strategy, or simply the next call to action on your flyer.”
*Easy to remember domain:
Skybitcoins.com is short and easy to remember domain and sounds good. Of course, short domain names are harder to find but if you can find one it has a number of advantages such as, easier to remember and it’s harder to misspell.
*Advantages of having your own domain:
A domain name is your own unique identity and always will be as long has you continue to use that name. You can promote your website instead of someone else’s when you’re sending emails as your domain name will be in the email address. Domain names are so cheap nowadays that there’s no excuse for not having one. Now that you’re ready to get yourself a domain name here’s some pointers to help you choose a good one.
*Related Domain Sales
*Here are some similar matches for “Skybitcoins.com” based on search in English language:
bitcoinwallet.com sold for @ $ 25,000.00 USD
bitcoinpoker.com sold for $ 65,000.00 USD
bitcoin.com.au sold for @ $ 35,182.00 USD
bitcoin.us sold for @ $ 17,500.00 USD
bitcoinboss.com sold for @ $ 16,000.00 USD
bitcoin.de sold for @ $ 14,875.00 USD
Why Buy This Domain:
• Short, Top Level Domain Name: Skybitcoins.com
• You can easily promote an application or you can sell your News Website
• You can easily SEO optimized
• You can earn huge Amount through Affiliate marketing and E-commerce
• You can create your own blog and get profit from it
* HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM THIS DOMAIN
* The domain once set up so you can make a very passive income with:
Google AdSense Program
Google AdSense is by far the easiest way to make money on the Internet. The AdSense ads on this site are strategically placed and specially designed to blend in with the rest of the site.
Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Programs program is one of the most respected and favorite Business programs on the internet. You can feature your website with bitcoins news site Reviews and make money with Affiliate programs
Shopify Store
E-commerce is another business model to make 6 figure cash flow, you can sell many websites, blogs, applications and more, that associated with Bitcoin.
CPA Networks
Same as affiliate networks, but CPA is often used these days. CPA means Cost Per Action, and includes Pay per Lead and Pay per Sale.
PeerFly, MaxBounty, Neverblue ...
Banner/link ads
Placing banners and link ads on your website is another great way to make money with your website. The way it works is similar to how newspapers make money by selling advertising in their classified ads column
----- SEO -----
This domain can be easily SEO optimized for the best search engine rankings with keyword-rich content.
The entire domain can be targeted towards different Bitcoins news related stuff.
Skybitcoins.com includes “Sky” Which is a noun that describes “news” and Here we talk about a wide range of news about the currency that is sweeping the world, and knowing every event or change in it can make you predict what is coming and use it for your benefit.
After Sales Support
You will not be left hanging once the sale is over. I will be there every step of the way to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your website is up and running.
Your satisfaction is of central importance to me.
Why am I selling it?
I know what you're thinking, if it's so profitable and with so much potential, why on Earth would I sell it? The short answer is that since I started it, I've gotten full-time employment elsewhere doing a job that I absolutely love. The result is that I've lost the time to start working on this.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
POST SALE
Buyer is responsible for Escrow fees.
Domain is at GoDaddy.
Questions or concerns?
Please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to help!
PAYMENT & TRANSFER
Accepted payments include: GoDaddy.com, Daaz.com and Dan.com
(we'll push or transfer to your registrar of choice)
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Please don't hesitate to contact us, we're always glad to help. We frequently offer amazing deals on high quality domain names, so be sure to visit our profile page and click "Watch Seller" so you don't miss out.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
HAVE AN OFFER? SEND US A MESSAGE!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back