Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Skin Designer looking for work

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParKW

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello, I'm an Invision Style Designer.
I have a history of working with InvisonFree Styling.
I have now moved onto InvisionPower Styling.
Previews of work:
http://ibskins.org
http://inventivehost.com

I charge from 25-50 USD.
Skins include custom button sets, smiley packs, full psd's basically a GDK.
Skin will not be republished.
You will own full rights.
HTML Template Editations are a can do.

Simple requests can cost from 10-15.00 USD.
I only accept payments by Paypal.
Please inquire for more information by sending me a PM or posting in this topic.

Thanks for reading.
Let the styling begin!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the links are all not workin
 
0
•••
I apologize for this, sometimes my host is a little funny.
They are also moving servers.
If you would Like, I could take some screen shots.
 
0
•••
no thanks, i wasnt looking to buy, i was just informing you ;)
 
0
•••
Ok, thanks!
 
0
•••
lol, killaklown, your so funny

lol... always helping out!! :)
 
0
•••
Looks like your hosting is suspended, I couldn't access the links.
 
0
•••
Yep, go IPB, leave IF and you will go far :)
 
0
•••
The host has changed servers.
I'm waiting for ti to get back up.
Otherwise I'll have to buy some hosting soon.

If you wish to preview recent work, please visit:
http://ibskins.org
http://inventivehost.com

both sites/forums we're skin by me.
 
0
•••
Did you get my Pm's?
 
0
•••
Yes and I have replied.
Please check your inbox.
 
0
•••
are you familiar with vbulletin as well?
 
0
•••
I could try to style one down.
However I do not have a liscence.
So I have no opportunity.
I'm selling my IB services so I can buy one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back