Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Site Needed - Budget Listed!

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GCgirl4ever

Established Member
Impact
5
Here I am for the 3rd time. I need a business website made for my mother's limousine company. Our budget is $175 and it needs to be completely custom. We will show you the type of site we want done and give you the information. All we ask is that you have extense knowledge in coding and web design. It needs to be 100% professional and not some remade template. If you think you can do this for $175 (maybe a little more depending on your work) please post a link to your portfolio and an estimate of how much it will cost. Please do not PM me, I rarely check my PMs.

Thank you in advance :tu:

Cassandra

Please note that I ask you to post here so I know you actually read my post, not just PM me ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
we can do it for 150$ too (custom professional look).
We make dynamic website in php, and if you need a small function (for example: monthly promotion on the front page or prices easily updates with a web interface) we can do it for free (if you need complex feature ask for a quote).

Check our website for more informations:

Orange Dream Studio
 
0
•••
Hello,

I'm able to do this - previous design work is at www.i-ebdev.com/templates.php , www.maxispace.net/MVM/index.php , www.crucialracing.com/de , as well as extensive coding at www.wrxfanatics.com and a little recent work on the skin at www.talkinvesting.com

I've often been told my work seems a little formal so maybe I am ideal for this project - depends what you want really! If you awnt to get in touch I can show you more recent work that's still being developed but obvioulsy I don't wanna throw that out to the public just yet.

My email is [email protected] if interested, I can have the above project completed by next wednesday (depending on confirmation of design from you/your mother) within the budget.

Thanks for reading,
John
 
0
•••
Hi, I could do this for $140.

You view my portfolio at http://www.wy-media.co.uk/portfolio.php

I have been designing websites for over 4 years.

I am very much experienced in HTML, CSS, Graphic Design (Photoshop and Fireworks), I also have experience in PHP and Flash.

I believe in creating websites which are accessible to all, have a professional but also friendly approach.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

I am based in England.
 
0
•••
Hercule, your site doesn't exist

I will look over these and whatever else is posted and get back to the ones I am interested in. Thank you.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
I can do this for you for $175. Let me know.
 
0
•••
Cassandra, I sent you a PM.
 
0
•••
Please do not PM me, I rarely check my PMs.

Thanks .. anyone else?
 
0
•••
Hello Cassandra,

First of all, i'm Derek, I build and design websites for myself and others ranging from business to personal. I have not setup a portfolio yet.

I can do this for $150, I would need to know what you would like it to look like as well.

Thanks,
Derek
WebsiteMax
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Hercule, your site doesn't exist

I will look over these and whatever else is posted and get back to the ones I am interested in. Thank you.
That was a downtime (move from one server to another). Now it should work.

Orange Dream Studio
 
0
•••
pm sent... please check it... i will charge $175.. your saticfaction is gaurante..
 
0
•••
I'm just curious! For $175 and some offering to design for $140, tell me how many web pages were you wanting for this price?

I'm not bidding for this job but am amazed so many will design a bespoke website for peanuts!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back