Site Design Critique Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abilstein

New Member
Impact
0
I'd appreciate any comments on this design please:

http://alexbilstein.com/tmp/mock02.gif

It's not 100% finished but I'd love some feedback before I continue. It's for a design/hosting/development company.

Do you like the color scheme?

Does it need more color?

What is your overall impression?

Thanks for any comments!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The colour scheme is fab, i am not sure about the curves in the left hand menu tho' may look better without them??

very good job otherwise thoug, nice to see something like that once in a while!
 
0
•••
I like the curve design on the left side. And since it's abusiness (tech), you can't go wrong with a noce gray and blue design (professional looking). One thing I'd change is the image at the tope of the two computers. Below, you have an actual photograph. I'd change the ones on top to be actual computers to keep with the theme of the company. :)
 
0
•••
The lighting is perfect *sticker* i love it. Gret work however what was mention before is major I have a minor concern. I don't likt the icons next to the links in the left column. Perhaps they are professional but unnecasary(sp?).
 
0
•••
Great job

Do you like the color scheme? Yes! Great work!

Does it need more color? No, fine as is.

What is your overall impression? I love it, very eye-appealing. Very simple but in a good way.
 
0
•••
I think the website style is superb, and very very professional. Great job.
 
0
•••
just my opinion, but i love EVERYTHING the color scheme and the lil curve thing are great. My only thing is that its kind of flat. I dont know if the simple look is what ure going for and you want it flat, but i think it would look better if some of the things are embossed, or maby drop shadow... anyways you dont have to but i think it would look better.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back