IT.COM

domains Sipree.com relaunches as DigitalPay.us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Sipree, a leader in facilitating business payments to consumers, announced today it will now be known as DigitalPay. This rebrand comes with the introduction of several new partnerships that extensively broaden the company’s payment platform to deliver instantaneous payouts. These include rebates, refunds, litigation settlements and other one-time payments through digital debit cards, PayPal, Amazon, direct debit to bank and more than 250 premium retailer options.

Old domain: Sipree.com
New domain: DigitalPay.us
(reg. 2017-04-14, 2x dropped 2014 & 2015, 1st time reg. 2013)

Read more (digital pay)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure what to think of this one..

Rebranding from .com to .us is pretty much unheard of. But at the same time, I can see wanting to get away from a low quality made up word. Never understood why so many companies go that route.. and I'd expect at some point more companies will want to start branding around keywords again.

•••
Yep. Agree with @Grego85. This is the first time I've heard about a company rebranding from a .com to a .us domain. They either have a very smart or very dumb rebranding strategy. It sounds like suicide to me. Much better to go from a poor quality .com to a better quality .com, IMHO. I can understand the attraction of a better quality "left of the dot" but not the downgrade to the "right of the dot" even for a solely America company, when America generally has rejected the .us TLD for .com. The values of even prime .us keywords have been plummeting. I wonder how many registrations .us lost last year? Sounds like they never heard of LeanDomainSearch.com :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back