domain Sinq(.)ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Youraarn

Impact
Hi guys,

Whats your opinion on Sinq(.)ai

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$15 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Brandable and short, might be a good fit for SquadHelp (Cinq.ai is listed on there - not my domain). Would need a specific company to buy it since it is not a standard word. Likely sales range anywhere in the xxxx range. May take a few years for that company to appear however. Just my opinion and best guess.

•••
Brandable and short, might be a good fit for SquadHelp (Cinq.ai is listed on there - not my domain). Would need a specific company to buy it since it is not a standard word. Likely sales range anywhere in the xxxx range. May take a few years for that company to appear however. Just my opinion and best guess.
Yeah i submitted it for premium but refused. It doesn't need to sell fast i just needed a "second opinion" a fresh view so to speak :D thanks.

•••
$15 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thanks, is that not a more "general" opinion? I will pay 50 for every 4 letter that can be pronounced.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back