discuss Single word domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rajuajoshi

Established Member
Impact
Dear Experts,
I have a question in my mind.
All single word domains irrespective of meaning, possible brand or form in real world are valuable domains?
Words here in question does not have typo error nor any hyphen.
Regards
RJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...All single word domains irrespective of meaning, possible brand or form in real world are valuable domains?
Honestly, I'm not quite sure exactly what you are asking.

But if you are asking if any and all dictionary words have value as a domain name, the answer is no. There are MANY that do, but a VERY LARGE portion of the words found in a dictionary probably won't have any real value or be useful as domains.

If this is not what you are asking, my apologies for misunderstanding.

•••
@TestCase , yes your interpretation is right
Thank you very much for your feedback

•••
RJ,

If you've found an available English dictionary word, it likely has no - or very low - value. At least in "dot com".

The chances of finding an unregistered one dictionary word with value (.com) in this day and age is almost 0%. BUT you never know, maybe there is one or two words out there that thousands of us have missed.

There may be a lot of dictionary words available in extensions other than "dot com", but a LOT of other factors then come in to play that only time, knowledge and experience with those extensions can answer.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
•••
@TestCase,
Absolutely, agreed to your comment.
Thanks again😊

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back