NameSilo

domain Simpson domain - Which one should I develop?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
I'm starting a new simpsons website and I need a nice domain to work with. I had a few different options to go with.

At the moment I'm moving towards Ba-rt.com
http://www.createmx.com/ba-rt.gif

my other options are
homr.tv
squishee.tv
aycaramba.tv

Good keyword with dash vs. average keyword with .tv extension

What do you think?

or am I better to go and register something new with two keywords like bartssite or simpsoncommunity?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ba-rt.com is nice to develop imho, but apart if you want only a fan site I suggest you to take something with search keyword in it to improve your rank in Google

thesimpsontv.com, if you like it isn't regged
 
0
•••
I quite like Ba-rt.com. I'd preffer it over other .tv domains, but that's just my oppinion. Good luck with development.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back