IT.COM

Simple, Unique, Custom QR Codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that you're familiar with QR codes and you want one for yourself of a clients' upcoming or current marketing campaign.

But there's one problem....

ALL OF THEM LOOK THE SAME

Well, guess what?

We solved that

NOW, you can get Simple, Unique, Custom QR Codes made for YOU.

Here are some of the highlights:

• Custom 2-color code
  • Gradient, Transparent, or White Background
  • YOUR Logo in the middle (THIS is what sets you apart from all the other QR codes out there)
  • Fast-Delivery

Now I know you might be saying, why should I even bother?

Well, unless you've been living under a rock you know that mobile is the NEW revolution.

People want their information and they want it NOW. And since they ALWAYS have their phones with them, this gives you an opportunity to interact with your current and prospective customers in a unique and interactive way.

You can beat everyone else to the punch in your local market.

The big boys are already on-board: Starbucks, Time-Warner, Macy's, Verizon, Ford, GAP, and Coca-Cola just to name a few.

Now it's your turn.

Take your advertising to the next level with simple, unique, custom QR codes.

AND...​

Now you can take complete advantage of me because I'm relatively new to the scene. I'm not charging nearly as much as I should for this service because I want to make a name for myself and make YOU a valued customer who will come back for more mobile solutions for your business.

So here's what I'm going to do...

I should charge 50 bucks for this hands-down. But I'm not going to do that. I'm willing to let you completely twist my arm and take advantage of me for an insane

customqrcode.jpg

$20

customqrcode.jpg

I'm not going to beat you over the head like I'm letting you do to me. Not at all. This is about helping you take your business to the next level with mobile.

And rest assured, that this is only the beginning. Mobile websites and other mobile services will be coming to you VERY soon.

All you have to do now is send me a private message and/or reply to this thread and we can get the ball rolling.

Oh yea, I almost forgot. I can get this to you quickly. I'll say 7 days now but in reality, I can probably get it to you MUCH sooner.

But as this thread and my service becomes more popular, two very important things will happen:

1. My price will go up
  2. My delivery time will be longer

So, like I said, I'm selling my body and letting you take advantage of me. But it's only for a limited time.

I've talked enough. Now it's your turn to tell me what you want to do.

Looking forward to your replies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back