Domain Empire

Simple question l think

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it okay to try to see a domain name with more than one company simultaneously?

Thanking you in advance,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can list on as many sites as you want but it's not advisable to use a "Buy It Now" on more than one. That way you prevent a double sale. Use "Make Offer" on the rest.

•••
Thanks very much for your rapid reply, Lite, and I'm sure I didn't state my question understandably enough. Hey, I'm an English instructor--what would you expect?

Often specific examples enhance writing, and maybe if I turn my question into an example, I will make my query much easier to understand. Here goes: I want to try to sell a domain name I registered--MarryARussian.com. Can I try to enlist more than one domain name website--like Flippa and Afternic--to attempt to sell this domain at the same time.... In other words, I don't have to use just of these web sites at a time, right?

Somehow, I'm not sure I clarified my question sufficiently, but I'm hopeful someone will understand what I'm asking and help me to avoid breaking any domain-name selling regulations.

Thanks very much.

•••
Thanks for your quick and extremely clear answer, Creataweb, as well as the "Buy It Now" caveat. I can see why you're a "top-tier" member, so to speak.....

•••
Is it okay to try to see a domain name with more than one company simultaneously?

Thanking you in advance,

If the name is a popular generic and not trademarked, it's common to see them being used by multiple companies but with different extensions. Few companies also use hyphenated versions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back