NameSilo

Simple logo needed 300NP$

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SearchLightning.com

www.x10wholesale.comEstablished Member
Impact
2
I need a simple logo in .gif format for my all posters affiliate site at www.seekposters.com ...... Size: 225 x 60 --- Color: Same color of dark blue used on the site..... Open to any ideas you have on this logo.... I want the name listed as SeekPosters.com in the logo..... this contest is open for 24 hours and the winner gets 300np$
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So that's equivalent to around $5 at the middle rate of NP$ exchange. Do you just want text in a box? Not trying to be snippy (really,I'm not) but that's not very much for a logo, especially when you have over $1100 NP$ in your Namebucks acct.
 
0
•••
SearchLightning.com said:
I need a simple logo

yea something as simple as what the logo looks like now would work.... but no border..... this should take like 5 mins to make I think $5 dollars in np$ is a good deal.... even if I had 10,000 np$
 
0
•••
do you want any other text in the logo? slogan? or just SeekPosters.com
 
0
•••
jkennedy said:
do you want any other text in the logo? slogan? or just SeekPosters.com

if its not to much trouble.... but only if you want to.... The only thing I require is that "SeekPosters.com" is in the logo.... anything else you do is up to you.... I will pick the one I like best in 24 hours.... Thanks
 
0
•••
I'll give it a shot. Can change the font to just about anything so....

seekposters.gif


Just a quick idea....let me know what you think.

I got enough room on that one to add a short slogan if you want.
 
0
•••
care to make it 800NP$ and I'll make you a slightly more custom logo? I need some NP$ to change my username :)

Thanks,
Mike
 
0
•••
Here's my entry:

l7699717.gif



Thanks :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
I would sugges that you take up LogoBuddies offer. He just won a $200 logo contest, so hes good. Same goes for paaaaaaaaa and truesnake etc
 
0
•••
seekpost.jpg


here you go I will do it for 300 np
 
0
•••
I'm on it!

Here you go:
seekerpost.jpg

Feedbakc would be nice
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
I'll be on this later! :tu:
 
0
•••
Petter said:
I'll be on this later! :tu:
Sorry petter this was a 24 hour contest maybe next time....

Thanks to everyone......And the winner is TrueSnake.

I will be having more projects comming up soon..... So until next time.... Thanks again to everyone who entered.....

TrueSnake please send the finished logo to [email protected].... NP$ have been sent....TR updated! Thanks

Also am I aloud to leave feedback for everyone who submited a logo? Or just the winner?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
SearchLightning.com said:
Petter said:
I'll be on this later! :tu:
Sorry petter this was a 24 hour contest maybe next time....

Thanks to everyone......And the winner is TrueSnake.

I will be having more projects comming up soon..... So until next time.... Thanks again to everyone who entered.....

TrueSnake please send the finished logo to [email protected].... NP$ have been sent....TR updated! Thanks

Also am I aloud to leave feedback for everyone who submited a logo? Or just the winner?

Thanks Josh :tu: !

Greatly Appreciated :]!

NP$ Received! TR Updated! File Sent!

Thanks Josh :) !

BTW: I'm sure you can leave feedback for the other great entries here :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back