Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Simple Logo $20

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edriam

Established Member
Impact
52
I looking for simple logo to put on presentation card, the logo will have the next letter:

EMG

The presentation card is for IT services and Web programming.

I make this Example, but I need more better:

edlogo.png



Dateline: 20/6/2012
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Payment received and file sent.
 
0
•••
matt0216 please resend files, as the contest holder has still not received them.

Eric lyon
 
0
•••
Thanks for the update.

I resent the files.
 
1
•••
Edriam, please confirm you got the files ok this time and then I'll close the thread.

Thanks,

Eric lyon
 
0
•••
Received, thanks you Eric!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back