Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain sicko.info < See this!!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GFX^^

VIP Member
Impact
41
sicko is the next michael moore movie. all other extension are taken
1250 OVT and 1.330.000 google results
more info about the movie : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386032/
how much is it worth and how much will it be wrth when the movie is launched?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it will be worth about 5 times more after the movie hits the box office ...
:snaphappy:
 
1
•••
thanks, rep + added, looking for more appraisals
 
0
•••
it depends on if the movie is famous. But if
it is i think it will be more than 5 times probaly 8 times more.

Good luck with it.
 
1
•••
so how much is the dn worht? cause everybody says that when the movie is launched it will be much more, but don't know how much it is worth
 
0
•••
I don't think .info's are that good, but since it is info about the movie it works.

I haven't heard of the movie and it is about health care, so I'm not sure it will be a good movie. (About healthcare?!)

I don't think it will get near four digits. :\
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back