Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain shufuni.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emu

Established Member
Impact
0
shufuni.me - Please Appraise

Don't know much about .me but considering the high search volume, I took a gamble.

The word is currently #60 in the Wordtracker Top 1000 right up there with Fox News, Target, and Amazon.

I checked around and the .com verson is some kind of adult video site.

PPC's look cheap too.

Any appraisals for shufuni.me?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)
 

Attachments

  • wordtracker.gif
    wordtracker.gif
    20 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't know much about .me but considering the high search volume, I took a gamble.

The word is currently #60 in the Wordtracker Top 1000 right up there with Fox News, Target, and Amazon.

I checked around and the .com verson is some kind of adult video site.

PPC's look cheap too.

Any appraisals for shufuni.me?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

The .com is a popular porn site

Value wise: worthless unless it gets traffic, which it doesn't I assume
 
0
•••
The .com is a popular porn site

Value wise: worthless unless it gets traffic, which it doesn't I assume

Nobody is typing-in this new domain.

So yes, there is no traffic.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back