invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hi pros

Any value for this one ??

Shrink .one

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi pros

Any value for this one ??

Shrink .one

Thanks
Similar sale: shrink.net $2,800

That may seem like a lot but since the .net only sold for under 3K, I'd say your .one is worth less a lot less, you'd be super lucky to get $280 for it, in such an odd extension (note I like .one but use them for fun projects I've sold some before). Even that being I would not renew it more than once, I think .one is $15 renewal now I would not do anything crazy like renew for 5 years or anything. Just my thoughts that it's worth between $50 to $280 and even then hard to find buyer.

•••
Similar sale: shrink.net $2,800

That may seem like a lot but since the .net only sold for under 3K, I'd say your .one is worth less a lot less, you'd be super lucky to get $280 for it, in such an odd extension (note I like .one but use them for fun projects I've sold some before). Even that being I would not renew it more than once, I think .one is $15 renewal now I would not do anything crazy like renew for 5 years or anything. Just my thoughts that it's worth between $50 to $280 and even then hard to find buyer.

thank you so much

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back