Dynadot

Showing portfolio option in Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should we show portfolio option on our sedo domain ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    80.0%
  • No

vote
    20.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Isac

Top Member
Impact
85647_7f88f0334467f52d33aa3b10043f2d55.png

On Sedo I have chosen an option to show my entire portfolio to a person whoever will click this button. Now while my domain is in auction is good or bad to show portfolio to everyone. Whoever will click this button will know which are my domain. So what's you opinion about this ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Imo, a solid portfolio is an indication of a seller that knows his job.
Unless you have questionable domains in your portfolio, it'd only do good.

Still, I'd like you to elaborate why you think it might not be good.

•••
It is good for exposure for sure, but not for very big portfolios imo

•••
Imo, a solid portfolio is an indication of a seller that knows his job.
Unless you have questionable domains in your portfolio, it'd only do good.

Still, I'd like you to elaborate why you think it might not be good.

I have chosen this option from the day i joined sedo. IMO this is good but most of the people having Sedo account doesn't attach their portfolio. So i thought to know an opinion of seniors

•••
It probably doesn't matter. The odds are that a potential buyer has reached Sedo just because they are interested in one specific domain name, that you own and that is parked at Sedo. Everything else is just a distraction.

•••
It probably doesn't matter. The odds are that a potential buyer has reached Sedo just because they are interested in one specific domain name, that you own and that is parked at Sedo. Everything else is just a distraction.

Thanks Kate but like i said above. Let me quote that line again " while my domain is in auction is good or bad to show portfolio to everyone " . This means lot of guys/gals are looking at my domain. Like this time one of my domain is in auction in sedo and has got almost 700 views in three days. So would it be good to attach my portfolio with that domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back