Dynadot

new gtlds Showcase your .wine and .vin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
These are not in GA yet but a snatched a couple during EAP.

US.wine

US.vin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any idea when Ga starting?

•••
•••
What company will be offering hand regs? Any idea yet?

•••
•••
@mad409
sorry i didnt noticed this thread, otherwise i would have not created another similar one

•••
•••
fr.vin
v.vin
fr.wine
w.wine
za.wine
br.wine

•••
I say this not only cause i have a few of them, (obviously the reason why i got them is because i really think this)

.vin will part from .wine and do better and this is why i think so:
while you can name me tons of new pronounceable 3L extensions, you will not succeed with your search to find many that have no meaning in the English Language, .vin would be that so, does it mean something? yes, WINE in french, omg.... well as far as i know the french never had much to say when it comes to domaining, as well as the german etc etc... everything is focused on english (not that there isnt ANY market for others) but thats just the primary focus, therefor imo, .vin,,,,,, take .biz .xyz maybe one or 2 more, you can throw this one right in there with them, they will never have SUPER value, but the keywords ( the strong ones) will get more expensive the more domains that get registered.

Again, i dont say that cause i want to PROMOTE my names, its simply my honest opinion and the reason i got some keyword.vin.

Im not preaching .vin, its currently completely useless, and the above is merely my speculation.

Does no one agree? guess what?.... I couldn't care less :p in 2 months from now $xx,xxx to the bank all the way :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back