Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

showcase Showcase Your .Property Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Otdowns

Established Member
Impact
347
Hello GTLD Investors.
This thread is dedicated to .Property domains. I feel like I have some good ones, I would like to see what others have and your general thoughts on .Property.

Below are my .Propery domains;

historic.property

stylish.property
spacious.property
reduced.property
picturesque.property
secluded.property
comfortable.property
character.property
desirable.property
majestic.property
sophisticated.property
massive.property
delightful.property
functional.property
innovative.property
original.property

fisherisland.property
kingscross.property
dumbo.property
knightsbridge.property
terrellhills.property

Admitedly there are some very average ones, however, I am happy with a few of them.
Registration was cheap; thought I would take a chance.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I only got one:
Sydney.Property
 
4
•••
Not a bad one to have.
You should reach out to some Sydney real estate companies; I am sure you could find a buyer.
I only got one:
Sydney.Property
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Btl.property
(Buy to let) well known term in the UK
 
2
•••
Not a bad one to have.
You should reach out to some Sydney real estate companies; I am sure you could find a buyer.
I will try.
 
1
•••
I have pragueestates.com
 
1
•••
I have resi.property
 
2
•••
BigData.Property
 
1
•••
Upscale.Property .. f/s low balls welcome
 
2
•••
Organic.property
Chicagoland.property
DeerHunting.property
Northwoods.property
Camping.property
 
1
•••
I am from Sydney
Advertise dot property
Advertising dot property
Parents are/were estate agents and probably don't know I own this. I should mention it.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I have few .property names as well :)


Property1.JPG
Property2.JPG
 
3
•••
1
•••
I’ve got Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Brooklyn, Miami, Texas, Florida, Michigan and a dozen more but the offers haven’t quite been rushing in...
 
3
•••
I’ve got Chicago, Dallas, Austin, Brooklyn, Miami, Texas, Florida, Michigan and a dozen more but the offers haven’t quite been rushing in...
Nice names, maybe we could join our effort together :) Are you at LinkedIn? If so, connect me there please, and I have no problem to post your names in addition to my names there (I am connected now with more then 2 000 us/canada real estate agents there and working hard to expand this network further).
 
0
•••
Many nice names there... Can I ask if you’ve sold any .property yet?
I usually do not comment on my sales, but I will make an exception here.
What I have tested so far: whenever I show those names in LinkedIn to real estate agents, usually the question comes "how much"..plus I got so far few inbound offers like 1k, 1.2k, etc

I do not plan to sell names like dream / property for 1k, so I rejected those lowballs. I have started to actively marketing them at Linkedin like 3-4 months ago, so even those 1k offers are not bad result imo, but I think large US/Canada GEOs should go for 8k - 10k plus. So it will probably require some more time and effort to make this happen :)
 
1
•••
Drone.property

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
promote.property
 
1
•••
Has anybody invested in .mortgage extension. Why there is only one sale despite being a extension with valuable keyword.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back