Showcase your Ordinal NFT Names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Richard John Rejano

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@sellian seen your likes as I was still editing typos and adjustments…sry to make you read through the mess ..feel free to give a 2nd glance .

@sellian knowing the .io is dev , your best move would to be put an attractive BIN on it that they would consider when they see it that your comfortable with, and won’t make their eyes sore …and wait .. or wait till unknown time with m/o , what fits your needs …that’s what matters .

•••
it’s best to lock up all 3 if you can .com .xyz .io and what you’ve shared here is exactly what I wanted to avoid so on most I own .com & .xyz ….and some all 3 with .io. that I feel strongly about…
And have you ever sold the .xyz or the .io version of your names first? I mean, have you had the experience of endusers preferring to buy those extensions before the dot com? Also, do you ever sell them in bundle (like all 3 at the same time with a major discount) or something like that?

Thanks a lot man!

Last edited:
•••
@sellian knowing the .io is dev , your best move would to be put an attractive BIN on it that they would consider when they see it that your comfortable with, and won’t make their eyes sore …and wait .. or wait till unknown time with m/o , what fits your needs …that’s what matters .
I just put a BIN at around 10% of the price of the .xyz. Also, a min offer of 2k.

Is this reasonable you think? Thanks again!

•••
I just put a BIN at around 10% of the price of the .xyz. Also, a min offer of 2k.

Yes I think that is very reasonable and a good setup / with bin & m/o…

I’ll get to your previous questions in am, as I’m about to call it a night, falling asleep as I write lol … goodnight!

•••

I just looked.... your bin now is 2K not your min offer....never hurts to double check your listings.

•••
I just looked.... your bin now is 2K not your min offer....never hurts to double check your listings.
I think you are talking about the one with no "s". Mine is Ordinals with an s at then end. The lander is on dan. Thank you!

•••
I think you are talking about the one with no "s". Mine is Ordinals with an s at then end. The lander is on dan. Thank you!

You're right ..sorry first thing in morning and just garbed coffee lol ....

•••
And have you ever sold the .xyz or the .io version of your names first? I mean, have you had the experience of endusers preferring to buy those extensions before the dot com? Also, do you ever sell them in bundle (like all 3 at the same time with a major discount) or something like that?

Thanks a lot man!

No, I've only sold them when the .com is taken or well above they're budget. But I have seen sites get reg'd and Dev where they left / forgot / or did not bother with .com lol...most WILL take .com ....Bundles have never worked for me...in any niche....they always just .com.....this niche is different that, smaller builders have no issue building on .xyz .io and when priced out on .com .....They are many dev Ordinal sights on all 3 and the .com ones ..when I said KILLER keywords (+Wallet) good example...like OrdinalWallet.com is all ready Active and Developed....

Of they 3 it's been my experience, they will pick what fits their budget and try to include the .com if able ....and if not...they will build on the other 2 and upgrade down the road IF they grow....

•••
No, I've only sold them when the .com is taken or well above they're budget. But I have seen sites get reg'd and Dev where they left / forgot / or did not bother with .com lol...most WILL take .com ....Bundles have never worked for me...in any niche....they always just .com.....this niche is different that, smaller builders have no issue building on .xyz .io and when priced out on .com .....They are many dev Ordinal sights on all 3 and the .com ones ..when I said KILLER keywords (+Wallet) good example...like OrdinalWallet.com is all ready Active and Developed....

Of they 3 it's been my experience, they will pick what fits their budget and try to include the .com if able ....and if not...they will build on the other 2 and upgrade down the road IF they grow....

Eww, the amount of early morning typos and misspellings in that lol, I wish our edit button lasted longer than 30mins lmao ....oh well, it's readable....I think lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just found on Twitter...not mine sale.

1678454886904.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice promising sales!

I had Best // Ords in my cart but wasn't sure about it.

Now it's obviously gone :xf.cry:

•••
•••
Picked up
DefiOrds/com

Last edited:
•••
Nice promising sales!

I had Best // Ords in my cart but wasn't sure about it.

Now it's obviously gone :xf.cry:

I feel the same pain day by day ;)

•••
•••
•••
nft-ordinals .com
nft-ordinal .com

•••
ChainOrd
OrdiNFT
OrdiNFTs

in com

•••
another example where web3 endsure went with the .io reg verse paying ask$ or m/o negations for the . xyz and .com is taken w/o sales lander...reg'd the avaible .io and got to business.....This is a great name and keyword...so .xyz still has a great chance of selling to another buyer. ...time will tell

https://ordbank.io/ Great Keyword and site looks good.

Last edited:
•••
Inscribed.xyz looks to have sold to inscriptions.net as it forwards to it and when I looked at whois is it did Auto update and all info changed to quickly for me to see, but given all the info changed from what I saw at a glance... looks like it was transferred

•••
Inscrib3.com
Inscribe.club
Inscribe.pro
Inscribe.cc

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back