Dynadot

domains Showcase: Your Marketplace domain or Professional domain for selling domains - BuyBrandWeb.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyBrandWeb.com

Praveen ChidaboyinaTop Member
Impact
Mine is : BuyBrandWeb.com

I had branding issues in the past
Started with Domicious.com (Domain is attached with spam and previous owner did that) then moved Domainiter.com but failed in Radio Test and every time I need to explain ..

so settled on BuyBrandWeb.com (Buy Brand Web)

All three are hand-registered domains!

I have also acquired Domaino.com ( If not BuyBrandWeb.com then I can switch to Domaino.com but I'm happy to use BuyBrandWeb.com for now)

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome!

As always, post your marketplace domain and how you acquired and how much paid and also any branding issues like I mentioned above.

Other domainers will give provide feedback on your marketplace domain so that you'll get to know value of it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like DomainO.com much more than BuyBrandWeb.com. you should switch immediately. IMHO.

•••
I like DomainO.com much more than BuyBrandWeb.com. you should switch immediately. IMHO.
Thank you but it denotes domain investment only. I can offer other services as well like website development and online reputation management.
I have asked one of the pro domainers cum developer and he gave below feedback on BuyBrandweb.com

" I definitely like BuyBrandWeb the most, it makes sense because Buy for investing, Brand for acquisitions/brokerage, and Web for development. Although I could see some confusion that some people might think it is bad English and that it should be "Buy Web Brands" so maybe somewhere prominent you could have "Buy. Brand. Web." to make that more clear, probably not too important though. I know from personal experience that it is very, very hard to find a name for a company in the domain space at a sane price and I think you found a solid one."

My mails are attached with buybrandweb.com and created a brand on it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back