IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
373 total 5L.coms mentioned on page one of this thread.

available for hand reg see below
Show attachment 45377

15 with brandbucket nameservers

Show attachment 45378

with Brandsly
Show attachment 45382

1 with brandroot nameserver
Show attachment 45379

4 with Efty DNS
Show attachment 45389

21 with HugeDomains
Show attachment 45380

7 with eWebDevelopment
Show attachment 45383

1 Developed with Alexa ranking
Show attachment 45386

Oldest
Show attachment 45388(1999)

Anybody know of a way to bulk check sales records? ie import a list of .coms and check for sales against NameBio, ShortNames.com, DNPric.es, or others? @Dnbolt
Many here ending in U which is the least popular of all ending vowels then and now. Not saying they are all junk but in 2008 there was much better quality to register in my opinion.

The ones with BrandBucket servers were actually registered by someone that only sells 5Ls on BB and a new BB member who registered many of them. He obviously went through this thread and registered many that were available. I wonder how long it will take to register the available 22 that you listed. You should list them in the available thread and see how long it takes. It would be interesting to see.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Just scored two BEAUTY's off the drops...both .com's

VWFix - good for a repair shop, a VW forum, a showcase site where you can get your "fix" of awesome VW's ... etc etc

UGOil - this one has me super excited. Uganda (of all places) just recently discovered oil. Several oil company's are spending upwards of $8 Billion dollars on exploration and infrastructure etc... This name was originally reg'd in 2011....oil discovered in 2014... production expected in 2020. Perhaps an accidental drop today?

I reg'd UGOil for 3 years.

Am I excited about nothing? Would appreciate thoughts on both but particularly my UGOil angle.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
Just scored two BEAUTY's off the drops...both .com's

VWFix - good for a repair shop, a VW forum, a showcase site where you can get your "fix" of awesome VW's ... etc etc

UGOil - this one has me super excited. Uganda (of all places) just recently discovered oil. Several oil company's are spending upwards of $8 Billion dollars on exploration and infrastructure etc... This name was originally reg'd in 2011....oil discovered in 2014... production expected in 2020. Perhaps an accidental drop today?

I reg'd UGOil for 3 years.

Am I excited about nothing? Would appreciate thoughts on both but particularly my UGOil angle.

Cheers!
VWfix actually works better if it's fixVW. Available if you want it. Trademark issues with both so not that great.

UGoil could be something in the future so for a few bucks it's worth keeping for a while.

•••
VWfix actually works better if it's fixVW. Available if you want it. Trademark issues with both so not that great.

UGoil could be something in the future so for a few bucks it's worth keeping for a while.

Thanks!
Just curious....how the trademark angle works... I mean, I understand if I were to build a car and name it VW, then it is a TM issue...but when a repair shop advertises VW repairs it's not a TM issue....is it? Not trying to be a smart ass....seriously don't know the legalities. Why would VWFix be a TM?

Cheers?

•••
•••
Thanks!
Just curious....how the trademark angle works... I mean, I understand if I were to build a car and name it VW, then it is a TM issue...but when a repair shop advertises VW repairs it's not a TM issue....is it? Not trying to be a smart ass....seriously don't know the legalities. Why would VWFix be a TM?

Cheers?
I did find this below from Volkswagen.

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/need-help/about-us/use-the-name-logo

There seems to be many shops that have VW in their names so Volkswagen must not enforce their marks to much.

Obviously this is VW specific but it basically pertains to any trademark from any company, but only if they enforce it, which many don't. It's a toss up what could happen depending on the company. Some enforce the law and others could care less.

•••
I did find this below from Volkswagen.

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/need-help/about-us/use-the-name-logo

There seems to be many shops that have VW in their names so Volkswagen must not enforce their marks to much.

Obviously this is VW specific but it basically pertains to any trademark from any company, but only if they enforce it, which many don't. It's a toss up what could happen depending on the company. Some enforce the law and others could care less.
Thank you! I appreciate the info!

•••
•••
•••
Dumyn.com (Domain)
Vydyos.com (Videos) - 6L
Yuvyo.com
Yuvya.com

•••
large_fuull.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ezate.com Ekmon, and BotXL.com (y)

•••
•••
FAYIQ.com (Faik) 5L Brandable means Excellent or Outstanding etc. I'm always selling Brandables in my Signature.:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
FAYIQ.com (Faik) 5L Brandable means Excellent or Outstanding etc. I'm always selling Brandables in my Signature.:xf.wink:
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but sounds more like "Fake" than "Excellent", IMO :xf.wink:

•••
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but sounds more like "Fake" than "Excellent", IMO :xf.wink:

lol thanks! thing is I DID use Google Translate to get the translation. it worked before but now Google translator is not doing it. same with Chinese Pinyin. a Multi billion dollar search engine that had something working but now not?

AbdullahAbdullah did confirm it though or else I would not have posted. Thanks smartass lol

•••
Jeeeeeez, with all the weird sounding names I cant figure out what language you guys are speaking

•••

apologies. my bad forgot to mention it's an Arabic word spelled out using Western Characters.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back