NameSilo

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Went for it with my first brandable today... vauxi.com.

[also grabbed butese.com, rhozeta.com, >5L]

•••
One of my favorite 5's is;

CMIUC * com
CMIUC * net

It's used everywhere as meaning "catch me if you can". Even seen t-shirts for girls displaying CMIUC on the net. Seems to be used in China too, not sure why.

I'm sure it could have other uses too, like some drug company could create a meaningless name out of it for a new drug. :)

•••
Went for it with my first brandable today... vauxi.com.

[also grabbed butese.com, rhozeta.com, >5L]

I think Butese is the better one out of these. Vauxi can be spelled in too many different ways.

•••
Cheers @dv82 - thanks for the input. Butese, the root "Bute" can reference Bute, the Lithuanian goddess of wisdom for one.

With Rhozeta, there's two greek letters in there, rho = roman R, zeta = roman Z. So there may be a play on "letters" to be had for the right buyer. A long shot of course :)

Vauxi I just liked the look / ring of it, and the root Vaux is common in French geography; it's also a common surname. I.e. the guy who designed the landscape architecture for Central Park in NYC was named Vaux, so some clever design agency, app or similar could pay homage. Plus it's really short. ;)

They're all speculative, and I'm just partial to the way they sound / look...but you never know right? B-)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Faxor.com

What do you think about it ?

•••
•••
I've got this----------------- Cypil.com

•••
womea dot com ( for a female related product )

•••
Some of the names I see here makes me wonder why someone will register a totally unpronounceable 5L, when there are still loads of pronounceable ones out there. I'm sure that 5L will never become saturated like 4L, up to a point where any combination of 5L will have some value. Never! 4L achieved that status because of acronyms. There are not that many organizations in the world with five letter acronyms. If you are going for a 5L, make sure that, at least, it is pronounceable. If English is not your first language, get an English dictionary that can pronounce words in both American and British English. I use WordWeb and it's free.
Caveat: I understand that words that are unpronounceable in English can be pronounceable in another language.

These are my 5Ls:

Pexet
Onvey
OfCus
Duvvy
Eulle
Qovox

All handregs and in dot com.

•••
urlay.png

urlai(.)com is an active website, my domain better or not? What do you think guys?

Last edited:
•••
PullX (doty) com - I see it fitness / bodybuilding related :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Xaiga
Xugio
Krixo

Last edited:
•••
A few new additions to my portfolio

Suken :)

OKTHC " nice for the marijuana niche "

Girls names
Nykki
Aysar

•••
GYRFA dot com - means Career in Irish
Fores dot co

•••
Eycons - sounds like iCons. eycon taken in top extensions and developed sites in .com, .net, .co
Nataliah - girls name, it can be spelled in many ways.
Vimso
Hulika
Zidik - is a famous soccer team in liwonde, also is a popular last name
Lariet
Dacked
Masiah - sounds like Messiah
Avmas
QikMix - is a quick-turnaround computer code
Ecomoz
Jipsey - sounds like Gypsy
Safemo
Vildoo
Yapah - is the name of a place in Indonesia
Pukuni - not sure what it means but google shows lots of wedding dresses, even pukuni dot fl registered and developed wedding site. Found few other online businesses with the word pukuni so im happy with a name.

•••
kyloo(com) similar to yahoo's tyroo.

•••
Here are my recent ones:

kigol.com
kiroh.com
creki.com
spuny.com
peked.com
psyam.com

•••
ACE EU dotcom

-Many companies using the ACE+EU in their name
-Almost 50 acronym for EU (Energy Usage, European Union, Europe, and so on)
-Aged since 2004.

I think it will be a good investment.

Handregged. :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Alyci
ezzax
puxeo
vilsi
utoko
car2k
dykom
viold

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back