Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This weeks 5L purchases: CAPHS and RISAR

•••
•••
Favoo.com sedo auction

Hello guys!
i recently post Favoo.com here, today i received a 100 USD offer for it; here is a link to the auction

BID HERE

•••
Been a little quiet on the 5L.com front as of late.

Did just pick up Yazda.com Thought it had a nice ring to it. Trying to get this thread back in the mix! Cheers and happy hunting.

•••
MrSpartan, thanks for bumping this thread...

I picked up OGAGS.com last year as it was on one of your lists.... its been my best 5L to date.... online gags....

gotten 11 clicks so far this month. Not bad for a hand reg.

Thanks!

•••
Hey Guys, only few hours left ending today

Shoik.com (7 yrs old - One Word DN - still at about $20.00)
It was a website of a small Film production company in the past i think

If anyone is interested Click my Sig.
Also Vidmu.com (Video / Music) ending in few hours.

(I just realised that there are many established websites like Vidmo.com , Muvid.net, Vidmi.com, Vidmu.net). I hope my Domain gets a good price.

Last edited:
•••
Been holding these for a while...

AiBod.com

AiEve.com

eDebs.com

eEnds.com

eHiss.com

eHums.com

eLuau.com

eOohs.com

eOwes.com

ePsst.com

eSews.com

eZach.com

GotCz.com

HeFaq.com

iAbby.com

iArks.com

iAxes.com

iBrig.com

iDung.com

iFibs.com

iHati.com

iHoof.com

iHusk.com

iKeel.com

iLeer.com

iLuau.com

iOkra.com

iOohs.com

iOust.com

iPomo.com

iVeep.com

iVeer.com

iWorn.com

LedPV.com

MyTau.com

iMaku.com

Dibah.com

Ditat.com

Yukco.com

•••

eDebs.com
eLuau.com
iAbby.com
iLuau.com
Yukco.com

Me. These are the ones I like of that set.

Picked up dnEgg.com today. Can't seem to get away from those DN names. Cheers

•••
Thanks for your help everyone. Names removed as many sold or pending.

Last edited:
•••
dvdee
gezza
nytie
weppo
zozzo

I like these best. Cheers and good luck.

•••
diroo, ihols, cupoo are way up there.

Good collection ;)

Cheers!

•••
I like these the best: dvdee, weppo, zoovo, venno

•••
I'm a big fan of 5Ls, really like them :)
My latest are:

ovure
oxato

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

zozzo One of my faves

"zozzo" (but also "sozzo") in Italian language means "dirty, filthy"
cute name :P

•••
I havn't reg'd any in a long time until today.

I just registered aTVad.com

What do you think? It could mean 2 things. "A television advertisement" or "All Terrain Vehicle Advertisements".

•••
Just picked this one up and it stands out to me.

Acexe.com

Account Executive
Auto Executable
AC exe (code)

NN

•••
Hey Matt, haven't seen you around for a while. Hope everythings well! Some really cool names in your list - I've picked out my fave's. These stand out the most for me.

dvdee
poffs
froff
cuppo
fobbi
rascl
venno
weppo
bimmo
diroo
vuzzy
zozzo
fibba

I've also started to offload some 5L's - checkout out ebay to start with - for anyone interested go to eBay Store - Ritko.com - Domain Names and have a look.

I'm still after that perfect 5L! I made an offer of $1k to the owner but - no response. He renewed it till like 2015 now :( --- anyway, thought I'd see whats up, maybe he isn't getting my emails - so I sent him an offer of $150k from a different email - and again so response. So I'm guessing he has problems with his email or REALLY doesn't care to sell lol. Time to move on.

:'(

Last edited:
•••
I'm still after that perfect 5L! I made an offer of $1k to the owner but - no response. He renewed it till like 2015 now :( --- anyway, thought I'd see whats up, maybe he isn't getting my emails - so I sent him an offer of $150k from a different email - and again so response. So I'm guessing he has problems with his email or REALLY doesn't care to sell lol. Time to move on.

:'(

That is a serious offer. It would be hard not to at least respond to it.

NN

•••
That is a serious offer. It would be hard not to at least respond to it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I mean its not even a dictionary name - just a really good brandable 5L. Like I said, the fact that he didn't respond makes me think either his email on whois was wrong or $150k is pocket change for him. You never know.

•••
I just sent Fapoo.com to auction, another yahoo style name, see my sig for the link.

Favoo.com just closed for $510 on sedo, which was pretty low as I can see.

I've been getting a lot of email enquiries for Roool - any opinions on what I should say yes to? :D

•••
i have eretv.com = everything real estate tv

•••
I just sent Fapoo.com to auction, another yahoo style name, see my sig for the link.

Favoo.com just closed for $510 on sedo, which was pretty low as I can see.

I've been getting a lot of email enquiries for Roool - any opinions on what I should say yes to? :D

I thought Favoo was sold a few weeks ago?!

Anyway, Roool is coool lol I just listed a similar one of mine at eBay - Leeet.com / its got that twitter sound imo. Lets see how it goes. (ritko.com ebay handle or go straight to the site).

:)

•••
Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at my names. Rep added. Your input was very helpful :)

Last edited:
•••
What do you guys think about this one? (Just found it and some other nice 5L.coms after a long search run)

Sugaa(dot)com

History: Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Isn't that a Sugaa Sweet Domain Name? ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back