IT.COM

showcase Showcase unreported domain sales.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
This ought to be good!

So I've noticed many domain names that I'm almost 100% sure was sold to it's current owner. Most times they were sold years ago. Yet somehow the domain sale was or is not listed with @namebio (sorry @Michael lol)

Most times it's not Namebio's fault. It's simply because there was an NDA or seller did not want to say it or not enough data to prove the sale happened.

For whatever reason. since domainers love to investigate things, I figured I'd start a domainer powered database of domain sales not reported to Namebio.

If you see a good domain name like a real killer name and decided to check it's history to see if the domain changed hands in a sale and then check on Namebio and there is no record of the domain ever being sold?

Aren't you ever curious? Why not share your curiosity here on this thread?

So do you know of any unreported domain sales? Showcase them here!

I understand that there are probably NDA's for many domain names. But hey. If a bunch of domainers can figure out a domain sold? No one can really stop them from speculating can they?

So....see a great domain name being used? and then find out there is no history of the sale of that domain on Namebio?

Share it here and let's discuss. We can speculate how much they were sold for. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back