VURG VURGTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 732 Sep 27, 2006 411 views 4 replies #1 I think I just registered: GREAT.MN HOT.MN CREDITCARD.MN INDIA.MN $49.95 at nic.mn
G Gerrit Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 30 Sep 27, 2006 #2 Expensive domains, little market. Mongolia is not exactly a place where lot of people have access to internet, especially outside of Ulaan Bator lot of people never touched a computer... Although those first three can have a certain value.
Expensive domains, little market. Mongolia is not exactly a place where lot of people have access to internet, especially outside of Ulaan Bator lot of people never touched a computer... Although those first three can have a certain value.
P patches Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Sep 27, 2006 #3 I registered Wine.MN Minnesota has quite a few of the MN domains registered. $90.00 for two years.
webmasterinfo VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Sep 27, 2006 #4 ahhhh its to many stupid and lousy extensions out there...