NameSilo

Showcase: .MN domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
732
I think I just registered:

GREAT.MN
HOT.MN
CREDITCARD.MN
INDIA.MN

$49.95 at nic.mn
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Expensive domains, little market. Mongolia is not exactly a place where lot of people have access to internet, especially outside of Ulaan Bator lot of people never touched a computer... Although those first three can have a certain value.
 
0
•••
I registered
Wine.MN

Minnesota has quite a few of the MN domains registered.

$90.00 for two years.
 
0
•••
ahhhh its to many stupid and lousy extensions out there...
 
0
•••
888.mn - my only .mn :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back