IT.COM

discuss Showcase LIBRA domains

NameSilo
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
What domains do you have related to the new currency called Libra?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LibraRate.com
Taking offers (USD,BTC)
😊
Edit: cryptorate.com went for USD125,000

Last edited:
•••
im not accusing u of anything wrong i just stating that the domain u posted was mentioned in a news article on scammer sites. do what u will buddy i couldnt care less
Share the link to that buddy? That's not something i was aware of.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry mistake

Last edited:
•••
Hi, i own librafacebook.com
Im new to this, can anyone give me suggestions to find the best price?
If your interested in proof ask me to change something on site.
Facebook is a highly protected Trademark bud....
I would advice you to delete this name..

•••
I dont live in the states, whats the worst that could happen.

•••
There is lots of information on this forum regarding Trademarked domains. Please research and you will have a better understanding. There is much to know in domain investing. Basically the name is worthless and is a liability.

•••
I dont live in the states, whats the worst that could happen.
First you said you were new to this...and now this shows you're willfully registering a trademark because you feel out of reach of any law.. I'm sure facebook brand goes beyond the US for one. And apart form lawsuits and bankruptcy... you may spend months developing and wasting the greatest currency you have which is worth more than Libra....and that is your time buddy. (That's really the worst that could happen). Because this site won't go far before it's noticed.

I recommend keeping the site itself but using another Libra related name.

Last edited:
•••

Don't register trademarked names. Drop this name asap. There are few people on namepros that will say its fine to register TM names, my advice is to ignore them. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
investlibra com sold for $500 at Flippa (Not Mine)

•••
LibraShopping.de
LibraSecurity.de

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Libra might be stopped

Your thoughts?
65372643_2049988998446230_4202622642982748160_n.jpg
62513646_2049989125112884_316939917538099200_n.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
my Libra style aftermarket domains are at ZuckBucks.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
“David Marcus, head of Calibra, Facebook’s branch for the development of the Libra application and member of the Libra Association, addressed the concerns about Libra emphasising that Facebook is just one among many members of the Libra Network” -

Daily Crypto Brief – Bitcoin Bullishness Driving Altcoins Upwards

Cheers
Corey

•••
to many huge corps are involved in Libra it wont go anywhere but up, its all fear mongering by bankers and their cronies! dont listen to the naysayers people!

•••
ZenGo, an Israeli startup, has released the first Libra keyless non-custodial wallet. Their clever idea is that the wallet keys are distributed between the user and the company so no hack is possible and, also the assets can be recovered in case the smart device is lost or broken.

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back