Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
I reged Mans (dot) world today.

Also added - Club (dot) world

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Virtual.World
Fantasy.World
Lost.World
Future.World
Open.World
Alien.World (Going to auction with 1 other person)

•••
Hey ealfret (gTLD buddy), all the best for alien.world and do let us know on the outcome :xf.smile:

•••
Virtual.World
Fantasy.World
Lost.World
Future.World
Open.World
Alien.World (Going to auction with 1 other person)

You are picking up a lot of interesting domains!

•••
Just picked up one.

Ski.World

•••
•••
probably cost him 8k or so on those alone...big risks in my opinion.

Not $8K. Virtual.World was $1,000 on Day 4. Other domains were Day 5 with prices between $120 and $340.

Last edited:
•••
Risk is relative... one man's dime is another's nickel. Plus, it's hard to judge someone else's contacts. I have domains waiting for a bid that I am sure would sell if they were in someone else's portfolio. -Shrugs-

•••
I was going to grab Bingo.World, i checked on my phone and could see it was available, i got home an hour later the name had been registered, ah well!

•••
•••
Got my father's name. Waynes.world :)

•••
Got my father's name. Waynes.world :)

Your fathers name is WAYNES? All the solid names out there, you want this so your dad can build a website on waynes.world?

WAYNE'S WORLD
Goods and Services
IC 009. US 021 038. G & S: prerecorded video tapes and motion picture films featuring comedy and entertainment. FIRST USE: 19920200. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19920200
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 74420456
Filing Date August 5, 1993
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Published for Opposition January 31, 1995
Registration Number 1890847
Registration Date April 25, 1995
Owner (REGISTRANT) National Broadcasting Company, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 30 Rockefeller Plaza New York NEW YORK 10112
(LAST LISTED OWNER) NBC UNIVERSAL MEDIA, LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY DELAWARE 30 ROCKEFELLER PLAZA NEW YORK NEW YORK 10112

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text SECT 15. SECT 8 (6-YR). SECTION 8(10-YR) 20050608.
Renewal 1ST RENEWAL 20050608
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

•••
Personal Email for now... I have no plans on putting up a site dealing in "prerecorded video tapes and motion picture films featuring comedy and entertainment."

•••
•••
I've got "database" and I'm pretty happy with it. Lots of new databases are coming up soon due to IoT.

•••
•••
•••
I don't like Keyword+World.com brand names that much, some sell for $x,xxx though on .COM, don't see myself regging a blah.world

•••
I don't like Keyword+World.com brand names that much, some sell for $x,xxx though on .COM, don't see myself regging a blah.world

but I generally don't prefer keyword+anyOtherKeyword.com I would rather go for keyword.anyOtherkeyword
(sor this is not designated exclusively to .world but rather to all gTlds)

•••
Well...seo.world, travel.world, finance.world, etc are all premium keywords that may even entice some of the most hardcore .coms believer...:xf.rolleyes: in our opinion

•••
I'm not a blind gTLD hater, there's a few good ones I know are going to succeed or continue to succeed: .nyc, .tv, .movie, .app, .io, .club, they actually serve a purpose. The rest I can't help but to see as awkward hacks for words that don't represent true categories or serve any real purpose. .world being one of them

seo, travel, etc may be premium keywords but the extensions aren't which is what I'm getting at.

If for the past decade we see $x,xxx Word+World.com domains when it was thought of as the Premium choice, you think people are going to throw more than this for the same name but with a dot in the middle?

No offense to those who like .world -- JMHO

I just see people posting 8 of their new 1-word gTLD regs here, 5 there in another thread, 3 in another, 8 for a new one.

12 months from now people are looking at some big bills and I'm wondering if everyone is prepared for that. I'm sure not everyone posting is. All these speculative regs that you space apart add up when you begin getting email after email for expiration notices.

G'luck tho!

•••
@tomcarl
its not everybody going to flip immediately for xx,xxx figures
when the world knew about the extension dotworld the demand gets high
its all wait and see

•••
•••
7WondersOfThe.World

Couldn't resist.

•••
7WondersOfThe.World

Couldn't resist.

Good one, lol, I had to pick up ArtImitates.Life a while back. The new extensions do offer an opportunity to have a little fun with names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back