Domain Empire

discuss Should religious and charitable organizations invest in domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2019-08-09-at-4.03.49-PM.png

It’s no secret that companies of all sizes have been known to invest in domain names in addition to their core business.

Some of these companies started because of a domain upgrade for their brand and digital presence.

Others invested in domains for brand protection and to stave off the competition from owning prime digital real estate.

And in some instances, companies have solely acquired companies, thriving and dying, based on domain portfolios.

While domain investing is quite common amongst a growing number of for-profit organizations, I’ll explore a few arguments for and against non-profit organizations investing in domain names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No offence but I think most religion organisations have turned into a money making venture, and as most businesses, they also need to invest more in their online presence, so yes they should invest.

•••
I would like them to. I only have 1 religious name, though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back