IT.COM

.info Should I renew larrypage.info and sergeybrin.info?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi,
should i renew larrypage.info and sergeybrin.info?
i think they r google founders
thanks,
jaik

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yep I would and put up lots of material attacking google that they wont like. They will pay you a fortune to get the domains off your hands. Good luck

•••
nice idea

if your gonna keep them, do something with them, if your not gonna put the effort in then let them drop

•••
quality said:
yep I would and put up lots of material attacking google that they wont like. They will pay you a fortune to get the domains off your hands. Good luck
i did not get you guys

•••
•••
irishmat said:
what do you mean?
i did not understand what this means

if i put site against them is it not illegal?
will they not sue me?
how will they buy the name

•••
Hey its only a joke.............

Keep the domains Im sure if you develop them into up todate profiles of these people you will do well............

•••
quality said:

Not a good idea on the "character" front, and not on the marketability front either.
-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back