tourmaline.blue
agate.red
sunstone.red
sapphires.black
sapphire.black
petrol.black
petroleum.black

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
petrol.black
May be drop all except this one.

•••
no don't drop any till you see what kind of traffic you get from any of them by parking on sedo or another parking site. You never know by asking people that have likes and dislikes blocking their views. good luck. I like the tanzanite ones also.

•••
•••
If the renewals are not cost prohibitive and if some of the names are receiving traffic / interest, you might try those names 1 more year.

•••
•••
I like the zircon.blue domain :)

•••
•••
I'd drop em ALL, no exception, save your money. they are nice as a gallery not to ivnest

•••
•••
This is well meant:

Have any of the names generated monthly traffic;

Have any of the names received an inquiry re price/availability or an offer to purchase;

Were there a number of similar names in the same extensions available;

How could/would each name be used - selling that stone/ describing the stone / "about" that stone/ etc;

Are similar type names in similar extensions selling;

Who is your target purchaser/market for each name?

I'm a " live and let live" guy regarding domains - "your money - your choices - your names " - but this is some of the criteria I would use ( and do use when evaluating which of my names to renew).

IMO names that positively meet the above general criteria are "what's worth investing in".

•••
This is well meant:

Have any of the names generated monthly traffic;

Have any of the names received an inquiry re price/availability or an offer to purchase;

Were there a number of similar names in the same extensions available;

How could/would each name be used - selling that stone/ describing the stone / "about" that stone/ etc;

Are similar type names in similar extensions selling;

Who is your target purchaser/market for each name?

I'm a " live and let live" guy regarding domains - "your money - your choices - your names " - but this is some of the criteria I would use ( and do use when evaluating which of my names to renew).

IMO names that positively meet the above general criteria are "what's worth investing in".

Make sense. Thank you

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back