Should I drop?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
742
Got a few days until renewal for the following names. I'm a bit confused on the value of .info names. Should I drop some or all of the following?

0150.info
0170.info
0195.info
0585.info
2211.info
2332.info
2777.info
b-8.info
b-9.info
c-0.info
c-2.info
c-6.info
c-9.info
d-0.info
d-6.info
e-0.info
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
drop them all
 
1
•••
0
•••
I agree - unless they are paying for themselves in parking or whatever....
 
1
•••
Thanks,

I'm thinking along those lines.
I had a sale on c-5.info that paid for them all and so I am still considering to renew c-2.info.
 
0
•••
Drop them all is what I'd do. Odds are you'll be able to pick them on the drop which is a lot cheaper than renewing.
 
1
•••
Drop :)
 
0
•••
OK I get the point. I'll drop them all.

Thanks to everyone
 
0
•••
Would you mind selling the c-c.info?
Please PM with prices.
Thanks :D
 
0
•••
Asian said:
Would you mind selling the c-c.info?
Please PM with prices.
Thanks :D

:hehe:

i'd renew the c-2.info and drop the rest, or get whatever you can get for 'em.
 
0
•••
if you drop this I will try to pick up 2211.info and e-0.info :)
 
0
•••
One mans trash, another mans treasure.
 
0
•••
Looks like they will expire before I can access my account anyway. They are with RegisterFly and the site is down.

I'm a bit concerned about my other RegisterFly domains.
 
0
•••
Hey......I think someone was looking for L-L.infos in the domains wanted section...
 
0
•••
RegisterFly... :td: If you can transfer these c-c.infos to another registrar before expire I'll buy some of them and renew.
 
0
•••
0
•••
yeah drop
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back