Should I drop or renew these domains? - Niche / Scan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
They are all in grace period so I need to make a decision ASAP. Among these domains, which would you drop and which would you renew?

All in dot com:

Niche / Scan
Mount / Logistics
Bullish / Daily
e / - / Prosperity
Altcoin / Tower
Security / Means
Edge / Healing
Ample / Dex
REIT / Corporation

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd run them all through squad premium using no coin. Need 2 weeks or so to wait for chance of approval.

I'd also type them into dotdb to check if other tlds are taken.

If neither of these show positive. I'd personally drop all those unless the key words show many sales in name bio. Or GD valuation is over 2k.

Added : Name bio check must be for first or last word placement not both. And still needs paired with a top selling keyword.
Ex : security is great for second word. Not first. Unless with an awesome pairing

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'd run them all through squad premium using no coin. Need 2 weeks or so to wait for chance of approval.

I'd also type them into dotdb to check if other tlds are taken.

If neither of these show positive. I'd personally drop all those unless the key words show many sales in name bio. Or GD valuation is over 2k.

Added : Name bio check must be for first or last word placement not both. And still needs paired with a top selling keyword.
Ex : security is great for second word. Not first. Unless with an awesome pairing
Thanks for your answer! I don't have time for SH submissions, domains are expiring in less than a week :/

I've done the research:

e / - / Prosperity is taken and developed in .org

CoreitCorporation (.) com is taken and developed but it has nothing to do with Real Estate Investment

The Security one makes sense to me but the word Means at the end is very weak (Highest sale is Financial Means .com at 900$).

As an example, Security Equipment (.) com sold for 29k. My domain kind of implies the same thing but with a much weaker second word.

So the only candidates left for renewal would be:

e / - / Prosperity
REIT / Corporation
Security / Means

All the others I'll drop.

What do you think? Would you keep them?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
•••
The drop the - and Security first, and keep the REIT, which at least makes sense. Although even then you still have to find someone to buy it. Which won't be easy. I had something similar in REIT and I couldn't sell it. Which would make either 1 or 0 to renew. From my experience. I'd drop all.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back