NameSilo

Established Shorter URL Custom script. Cheap.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leo1977

Account Suspended
Impact
0
I'm selling the script and the design (if you want) running www.goshrink.com.

This is a custom build script. Price is $40
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IS there any license with it, what rights do we get?
 
0
•••
How do you make money from this service? Popup ads on the redirection?
 
0
•••
You will have the ability to resell

liam_d said:
IS there any license with it, what rights do we get?

Mostly advertising

kektex said:
How do you make money from this service? Popup ads on the redirection?
 
0
•••
Im gonna pm you with an offer
 
0
•••
Unless you are including a domain, I believe you have the wrong forum.
 
0
•••
0
•••
So the domain is not included?
 
0
•••
Yes, I would like to know if the domain name is included or not? Would you entertain offers inc. the domain name ?
 
0
•••
Actually, I own GoShrink.com, and Leo has the resale rights to the script for a while. GoShrink.com is not for sale, and any use of the script must retain all original copyright and other information in there. If you want to link to goshrink.com, that would be great, but not necessary.
 
0
•••
Thanks you. Getting some nice traffic I see:)

mouseketrips said:
Actually, I own GoShrink.com, and Leo has the resale rights to the script for a while. GoShrink.com is not for sale, and any use of the script must retain all original copyright and other information in there. If you want to link to goshrink.com, that would be great, but not necessary.
 
0
•••
IS this script still going + can you go any lower than $40?
 
0
•••
Yes it is. Please PM me if interested
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back