NameSilo

Established NP Lotto - NP$ Lottery / CUSTOM SCRIPT

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi,

Im selling NP Lotto.

It features a Custom Design & Custom Script.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need to sell A.S.A.P due to a new project :)

BIN : $50
Bidding Starting At : $10

(There IS a reserve price )


------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN Now : $40

Great Project With Revenue
 
0
•••
is this legal?

how is it managed? whats the admin panel like.

Interested in placing a bid but would like some answers :)



Whats the revenue like. Got stats?

I will go BIN dependant on answers


also will this script be resold or is this the only one in existance? do I have resell rights to the script?

Can this mod be implemented into any vbulletin forum? as I believe the namebucks is not a unique script to namepros
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i think $NP is NamePros renamed version of the VB Bucks script, i could be wrong though.

Im also interested, could i have some stats please? Also do you earn any $NP from this lottery yourself?
 
0
•••
I will bid $15.
 
0
•••
blue^ray said:
is this legal?

how is it managed? whats the admin panel like.

Interested in placing a bid but would like some answers :)



Whats the revenue like. Got stats?

I will go BIN dependant on answers


also will this script be resold or is this the only one in existance? do I have resell rights to the script?

Can this mod be implemented into any vbulletin forum? as I believe the namebucks is not a unique script to namepros

Yes its legal as its using NP$'s rather than a real currency,
The admin panel is nice and simple to use .

This script could be used for any forum with currency or point system or it could even be editied to use paypal.

The script will not be resold , and you will have resale rights to it.


Im also interested, could i have some stats please? Also do you earn any $NP from this lottery yourself?

Yes currently a ticket costs 20NP$s and i currently take 5NP$s but this can be changed to however much or little you like.

Stats PM'ed
 
0
•••
Looks good, however still waiting on my winnings from last Lotto.
 
0
•••
I'll take it at the BIN...PMing you now.

Rick
 
0
•••
SOLD to rick :) :sold: :sold:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back