budget: above $5000 Short Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tgbdns

Established Member
Impact
Anyone who does not read the thread entirely and supply the requested information will be ignored entirely. I have gotten over 20 PMs where people are just not reading the thread. Read it!!!!

If you do not read this thread entirely you will be ignored. I'm looking for short domains, between 1 character and 3 characters at maximum. If you do not read this thread entirely you will be ignored.

Budget is up to $10,000 USD. If you do not read this thread entirely you will be ignored. Escrow will be required, payment via ACH if American or Wire Transfer if remote via Escrow.

You must supply proof of ownership for said domain when contacting, requests without will be ignored. Please include the extension, the extension renewal cost, the registrar and it's expiry. Be prepared to sell. Only serious people.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Anyone who does not read the thread entirely and supply the requested information will be ignored entirely. I have gotten over 20 PMs where people are just not reading the thread. Read it!!!!

•••
•••
It is crazy that I must continuously ignore people because they cannot read the thread and supply what is asked.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back