Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ShoppersTribe.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ui.gauravsh

Established Member
Impact
13
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if selling this domain name would be a good idea. I am new to domain name selling. Thanks in advance for all the help.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hard to sell. If this is a pre-purchase, I would advise against it. IMO
 
0
•••
Hi, thanks for your reply! Any specific reason? Unfortunately, I already own it, so I can only hope for the best now. Anything I should remember in future?
 
0
•••
Hi, thanks for your reply! Any specific reason? Unfortunately, I already own it, so I can only hope for the best now. Anything I should remember in future?
You can check out the beginners section at NamePros, might help

You just have to think outside of what your perception of it is. What is a buyer supposed to do with that domain? Like a group of enthusiastic shoppers or people that love shopping...a tribe. The words aren't good pairings. Something better, relating to a shopping tribe, maybe "Shop Team" or "Shop Lovers"...a more punchy / desirable nature to them, if anything
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You can check out the beginners section at NamePros, might help

You just have to think outside of what your perception of it is. What is a buyer supposed to do with that domain? Like a group of enthusiastic shoppers or people that love shopping...a tribe. The words aren't good pairings. Something better, relating to a shopping tribe, maybe "Shop Team" or "Shop Lovers"...a more punchy / desirable nature to them, if anything
Understood. Thank you! Much appreciated!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back